Round steel tube of Wanzhi Steel is available in diverse sizes, grades, and materials. The common outer diameter is from 10 to 600 mm and the wall thickness is from 2.0 to 75 mm. Also, we offer seamless and welded round steel tubes for sale. It is widely used in pipelines, mechanical industry, petroleum geological drilling, container, chemical industry and special applications. Welcome to contact us for more details.
As mentioned, the available outer diameter is from 10 to 600 mm, and the wall thickness is from 2.0 to 75 mm. You can choose the suitable tubing according to your needs. Below are some tips for you.
1. Based on the service conditions, including corrosive composition, temperature, pressure, life expectancy, etc.
2. Understanding of the performance of steel tubes.
3. Pay attention to the engineering experience and laboratory simulation test data.
4. Get tips from professional steel pipe manufacturers.
As we know, the stainless steel tube is the most durable among these tubes, while carbon steel pipe is the most cost-effective. If you are confused, please contact us for help.
We are committed to manufacturing qualified round steel pipes available for different applications. Round steel pipe shows its irreplaceable role in various industries, for example,
1. Conveying water, oil, gas, air, steam, etc.
2. Structural system, such as columns, railings, scaffolding, fencing, etc.
3. Boiler and condenser tubes, as well as mechanical equipment, shipbuilding, etc.
As the circle area is the largest under the condition of equal circumference, more fluid can be transported by the circular tube. In addition, the round tubing can withstand more pressure. Therefore, the round tube is more suitable for transporting fluids. While rectangular and square tubes are commonly used as structural steel.
Round steel tubes can be divided into two types according to the production method. They are seamless round tubes and welded round tubes. Below are more details.
Common Material: 10#, 20#, 35#, 16Mn, 27SiMn, 20G, 40Cr, etc.
Seamless Tube Manufacturing Process
Tube billet – inspection – heating – punching – pickling – straightening – welding head – cold drawing (cold rolling) – heating – straightening – hydraulic test (crack detection) – marking – packaging for sale
Common Material: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q245, 16Mn, 20Mn, 27SiMn, etc.
Raw material unrolling – flattening (leveling) – terminal shearing and welding – live sleeve – forming – welding – cooling – sizing and straightening – end finishing – hydrostatic inspection – packaging for sale
Round steel tubing price widely ranges from $550 to $1000 per ton. As there are many kinds of round tubes. The price mainly depends on its length, wall thickness, grades, finishes and materials. We can help you select affordable and suitable tubing for your project. Besides, we offer further processing services for your unique needs, such as bending, cutting, galvanizing services, etc. If you have interest in our products, please contact us for a free quote.
1. Pay attention to the selection in strict accordance with the corresponding standards in production and construction;
2. Note that the selection should be made in accordance with the types, specifications, materials, etc. required by the design documents;
3. Choose the tube according to the technical level specified in its production and construction;
4. Select the pipes with quality certificates, test status identification, etc.
Wanzhi Steel has round steel tubing for sale from small size to large size. Also, there are carbon steel tubes, galvanized steel tubes and stainless steel tubes for sale. If you are looking for a factory direct sale price, please contact us right now. We have our factory, advanced production line and professional teams to serve you.
Metal material industry exprience
Import and export experience
Countries / regions have global cooperation
Annual export volume